Mesothelioma Lawyer | Mesothelioma Diagnosis | Legal Rights

I saw an ad that impressed me very much I made the call his name was marcus and we talked on the telephone and he says I will come to your house and I said you'll come to my house to talk to me which surprised the hell out of me and he goes yes there he goes well we do, everything to accommodate you everything.


we set up a date we met I was very impressed my daughter and son was saying dad that's the guy to my surprise I never had to go to trial like great at the beginning of our toba iced. 


I got my first two chucks took him to the bank and the woman she said oh my god that was only two and i still have many more coming I won't say how much but it is a up in the millions they've took every call that I've been made to them not once no one time have I not been able to reach a lawyer that I wanted to speak to when they got a settlement they called me I didn't have to call them they're really really really good lover.




Why Do I Need a Mesothelioma Lawyer


First of all a mesothelioma case is a very unique, very tough case. Typically, most court don't like to hear what's called a pro se plaintiff, meaning that a person brings a lawsuit on their behalf, because there are so many things that that are procedurally accurate, that a judge would like to hear and need to hear to meet whatever that particular state requires for a person to prosecute a claim and typically that requires a trained lawyer, and if you refer to a mesothelioma case it gets even more unique, where there are a lots of things that may be required that the court must consider along the way to prove up a case.


Keith's Asbestos Story | Leigh Day Mesothelioma Lawyers

Keith and Susan share their story.
Keith was exposed to asbestos whilst working at Terminal 3 Heathrow Airport, between 1986 and 1988.


Keith was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2014.  He said that he wanted to make sure that his family were taken care of and that the people who had exposed him to asbestos should pay for it. 
 

His wife, Susan, said that they chose Harminder Bains as their lawyer, as she had lost her own father to asbestos and she would understand what Susan was going through.  Susan said “Harminder is passionate about her work and is like a little pit bull, in the nicest possible way, because she is just so driven”.
 

As a result of instructing Harminder, Keith successfully received a significant sum of compensation.


Mesothelioma Lawyer William Ruiz


Kazan Law mesothelioma lawyer William Ruiz talks about how the discovery process to identify where asbestos exposure occurred is a walk through a mesothelioma victim's life history.


Mesothelioma cancer is a disease that is a result of exposure to airborne asbestos fibers. Types of mesothelioma cancer include malignant mesothelioma, papillary mesothelioma, and pleura mesothelioma. If you or a loved one suffers from an asbestos injury you might have a valid asbestos claim. 


Located in Oakland, our particular expertise at Kazan Law is as mesothelioma lawyers in California - experienced attorneys fighting for victims of mesothelioma. We represent asbestos victims in California and across the United States with a nationwide practice and reputation in asbestos litigation.To learn more about mesothelioma symptoms or asbestos-related diseases, or to contact our asbestos attorneys, please visit www.kazanlaw.com.


I think it's really important to really get to know your client i'll spend days with them and then the other aspect of that is we're dealing with something that really is an invisible toxin and dealing with events that happened many years passed and sometimes the clients may simply not know that a particular product they were working with contained asbestos or didn't when people talk about their exposures that are really talking about their life history they're talking about when they met their wife where they went to school when they when they moved to new towns and got new jobs they talked about their education I mean it's a whole life history that is really what the cases are about folks are worried about their families are worried about their kids their grandkids they're worried about their legacy some people I think rightfully so really take the position that you know what was done to me was wrong and some people want to make a statement other folks you know want to just make sure their families okay and so it really depends on the client but you're always going to hear about the family and and about their hopes and dreams in terms of looking forward and how that's how that's changed.






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post