How to view Instagram messages without being seen

INSTAGRAM HACKS Read Messages WITHOUT SEEN


INSTAGRAM HACKS - How to read Instagram messages without seen! In this Instagram article, I tell you a sick insta tip: how to view Instagram messages without being seen. So if you ever wanted to check DM without them knowing then you've come to the right place!





I just learned the greatest Instagram hack ever. Hello everyone. I don't know about you, but I've so often wanted to read Instagram DM's without them knowing that I actually read them. Well, I'm here today to tell you that it's totally possible. 


I'll start by telling you quickly I'll start by telling you quickly what to do and how it works. It's easy. Then in the end, I'll show you a proof of it, filling you up with the confidence and self-esteem you need. 


I feel like a preacher here. Now, if you could smack that like button for me, it would really make me very, very, very, so much very happy. Smack that son of a bitch. All right, so welcome to my phone. First thing first, open the gram and then give this handsome fellow a follow. It's me. Then what you do, you go to the DM' sand you find the DM's you secretly want to read. Now listen up closely, this is what to do. 


First thing you need to do is disconnect from the internet or go to the flight mode. If we go here, we can either disconnect or go to the airplane mode, turn on. This makes user not online. Now you can read the message. Here, I say, "I think That Icelandic Guy is the best ginger YouTuber." Now here's the most important part, if you would go and connect to internet now, this wouldn't work. You need to log out of your Instagram account before you connect to the internet again. 




Look, you go back, you go to your account, you go up in this corner hereby the three, you go to setting sand then you go down and you go log out of That Icelandic Guy. Log out. All right, now you should be logged out. Now you're logged out of the account and you're not online. 


What you can do now is you take away airplane mode, and I kid you not, ladies and gentlemen, once you log yourself back in, we log into That Icelandic Guy, right around here, and now you can see that they have not seen it yet. If you want a bigger proof of it, I log into restrike because that also mine account. 


We go here and we log into restrike, and look, here is me sending me a DM. You can see that there's no seen. You see that? There is no seen. You can thank me later. If you sum it up, you go to your DM's, you disconnect from the internet or go to airplane mode, then you read the message and then you log out of your account before you connect again to the internet or take yourself away on the airplane mode, and then you connect again, log in and voilà, you've just leveled up your ninja skills. Anyways, I just thought this was cool, and I wanted to share it with you ninjas out there. 


If you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments down below, I'll promise I'll do my very best to answer. Other than that, I catch you guys in the next article, I'm out. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post